Doon Public School believes that success of an educational institution should be measured by the value it adds to each individual. The School’s academics goals are as follows:
- To qualify every student to enter in good colleges & universities.
- To generate excitement for lifelong learning.
- To train students in logical reasoning and critical thinking.
- To empower learners through technology-based education.
- To prepare students to be able to sustain intellectual efforts for long periods.
School’s non-academic goals are to teach students to:
- Participate in extracurricular activities & community work.
- Uphold High standards of ethical, moral & civic conduct.
- Understand the people of the world through an appreciation of differences as well as similarities.
- Make informed decision on social issues.
- Foster tolerance, cooperation & team work.